Dandelion Tincture Holy Monastery of Dormition
Monastic dandelion tincture (Taraxacum officinale) in biological raki made in the Holy Monastery of Dormition.
- Acts as a tonic and stimulant.
- Excellent diuretic and detoxifying of the liver and gallbladder.
- Removes toxins from kidneys.
- Helps to control sugar in blood to people with diabetes.
- Antirheumatic, healing arthritis and chronic rheumatic diseases.
- Reduces uric acid.
- Reduces blood cholesterol.
- Adjusts the levels of triglycerides.
- Tonic of stomach.
Use: 20 drops in a little water three times daily for 10 days. Repeat the same dosage after a pause of 10 days. (For adults)
Precautions - Contraindications: The tinctures of herbs in alcohol solution is very active because of the high concentration of pharmaceutical ingredients. For this reason, it should be avoided by children under 12 years and during pregnancy and lactation.
The above infromation is not medical advice nor substitute advice of another health care professional. They are provided for information only. Do not stop any other medical care recommendations without consulting your doctor.
Content: 50 ml.